We’ve all heard organisations use the term: “People are our greatest resource.”
At Vital Conversations, we couldn’t agree more.
Whether you are recruiting, forming a new project team or developing leadership capability, understanding personality is vital to predicting performance.
An employee’s interpersonal style, key drivers and behaviours under stress are far more critical to success than experience, qualifications, CV or interview performance. Mistakes are typically costly and time consuming. According to a recent survey of 6000 recruiters, a bad hire can cost an organization upwards of $25 000, with 25% saying a bad hire will cost in excess of $50 000. That’s not including lost productivity, impact on reputation with customers, and on the team. *2014 Fast Company survey
Profiling for recruitment will identify;
- The applicants strengths and behaviours under stress
- The quality of work the applicant is capable of
- How effectively will they be able to work with all levels of the organisation
- The motivations and drivers they will bring to the role
- How they perceive deadlines, change and capacity for agility
Profiling for Development will:
- Fast track the development process, including onboarding
- Review key strengths, values and development opportunities.
- The Hogan profile is used by leaders in 75% of the world’s top 100 performing organisations and provides a development tool that is considered to be a more powerful ROI than 3-5 day leadership courses.
The Vital Conversations team understand that you know your business and its needs best, and we know ours. We have combined years of Coaching, Consultancy, Managing Performance, and training to assist in selection, development and high performance.
We can profile:
Personality Thinking Styles Behaviours Under Stress
Emotional Intelligence Conflict Styles 360 Feedback
Leadership Development Emerging leaders